AVTE Active Member Scholarship
The Board of Directors of the AVTE is pleased to announce the continuation of a scholarship for active (full) AVTE members. This scholarship has been created to encourage, support and foster professional development of our members. If you are a member who is currently in a post graduate program or someone who would like to attend graduate school, or maybe you would like to attend a specialized workshop, this might be the way to fund your development.
- The deadline for submissions is May 15, 2019
- This scholarship will be awarded before June 15, 2019
- The successful candidate will receive monetary funding with the condition that the candidate will create and present a lecture/presentation/workshop at the current or next AVTE symposium.
- The current amount of the AVTE Scholarship fund is $2500
1. Active membership (full member) of the AVTE
2. Actively employed for the previous 2 years as a member of a VT program
3. An educator that is actively involved in their institution and/or program
4. An educator that is interested in continuing their education but is having problems finding the funding to pursue it…
Please include the following in your submission:
1. Your contact information, email address and the amount you are requesting
2. A 50 – 100 word submission which includes your background, your involvement with your institution and a complete description of the professional development activity.
Submit the information to:
Jennifer Wells, AVTE Past President