This Is A Custom Widget

This Sliding Bar can be switched on or off in theme options, and can take any widget you throw at it or even fill it with your custom HTML Code. Its perfect for grabbing the attention of your viewers. Choose between 1, 2, 3 or 4 columns, set the background color, widget divider color, activate transparency, a top border or fully disable it on desktop and mobile.

This Is A Custom Widget

This Sliding Bar can be switched on or off in theme options, and can take any widget you throw at it or even fill it with your custom HTML Code. Its perfect for grabbing the attention of your viewers. Choose between 1, 2, 3 or 4 columns, set the background color, widget divider color, activate transparency, a top border or fully disable it on desktop and mobile.

This Is A Custom Widget

This Is A Custom Widget

Paws 2 Claws 2017-04-12T14:04:13+00:00

Home Forums AVTE Forums Paws 2 Claws

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #33028 |

Anyone have any experience with manikins from this company? Are they worth the cost, realistic, etc?
    Thanks!!

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Natalie S Natalie S.
    Amanda HAmanda H
    Participant

Are they from rescuecritters.com? If so, yes- I’ve used the Jerry, Fluffy, IV K9 leg trainer, and K9 intubation trainer. They are pricey but the only issue I’ve had is with the fake leg. over time, with many pokes and with ivc’s the leg fur has disintegrated so now it just shows the vein. I need to get crafty and try to resew it or something. I use the jerry and fluffy for basic restraint/handling. For sbq demos and training. They are used for CPR too though they really are just glorified stuffed animals. If you have the money to spend they can be handy tools for multiple things. I’d send you pictures of our worn out leg if you’d like. The worst thing otherwise is the trach tube trainer. He is horrible. He gets the point across but his laryngeal folds are like nonexistent and the epiglottis is saggy too. We have just gotten the Syndaver and I plan to do trach tube training with her.

Natalie SNatalie S
    Participant

Amanda….no we have a couple from rescue critters too and I totally agree about the intubation one…ugh!!! But here is the site for the others…they just look a little cheesy and if they were like the intubation one I didn’t want to waste the money on them. http://www.paws2claws.com/Manikins.html

Amanda HAmanda H
    Participant

oh wow, those are CUTE though! I love the kitten injection- they look like dolls! Neat cysto model too. I’ll have to keep those guys in mind too. Thanks!

Scott KScott K
    Participant

Hi Natalie,
    We purchased the female dog for urinary catheter placement. It’s a cute and sturdy model (unlike some competitors). However, the anatomy isn’t quite right, so we sent it back. They were open to what needs changing. I hope they incorporated our suggestions.
    Regards,
    Dr. Scott Keller

Karen SKaren S
    Participant

We are thinking about buying a syndaver also! How do you like it so far? Negative things?
    Thanks
    Karen

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.