This Is A Custom Widget

This Sliding Bar can be switched on or off in theme options, and can take any widget you throw at it or even fill it with your custom HTML Code. Its perfect for grabbing the attention of your viewers. Choose between 1, 2, 3 or 4 columns, set the background color, widget divider color, activate transparency, a top border or fully disable it on desktop and mobile.

This Is A Custom Widget

This Sliding Bar can be switched on or off in theme options, and can take any widget you throw at it or even fill it with your custom HTML Code. Its perfect for grabbing the attention of your viewers. Choose between 1, 2, 3 or 4 columns, set the background color, widget divider color, activate transparency, a top border or fully disable it on desktop and mobile.

This Is A Custom Widget

This Is A Custom Widget

Disection Specimens

//Disection Specimens
Disection Specimens 2017-05-15T19:22:12+00:00

Home Forums AVTE Forums Disection Specimens

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #40600 |

Hi,
    I recently tried 4 different vendors to try to order preserved cats for dissection and none were available. I was told it was at least partially due to trap-neuter-release, which isn’t all bad I guess. You can still get frozen whole cats. We are going to try one but are concerned that the freeze/thaw cycle will have an adverse effect on some of the anatomical features.
    Does anyone have a source foe preserved cats? Or what are you using as alternatives? We are going with rabbits and mink…
    Thanks in advance,
    Lois Abbott
    University of Cincinnati Blue Ash College

Jennifer SJennifer S
    Participant

I called several sources and was given backorder dates ranging from 3-6 months. I ended up ordering rabbits. Evidently the “No kill” movement is causing issues with cat supplies 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.